Control Systems & Services (CS&S)
With 84 years of history serving the natural gas compression industry, FW Murphy’s Control Systems & Services division has the expertise to provide the correct control solution for
any process application.
- Project management that is dedicated to details
- Design and engineering services
- Software development and design
- Start-up assistance
- Remote and on-site troubleshooting
- Team training
We work with our customers to quickly identify critical needs and provide the most cost-effective solution across a wide variety of control system applications. From basic annunciator shut-down panels to complex PLC-based control panel solutions, Control Systems & Services takes ANY PROJECT from conception to completion while maintaining quality and adhering to industry standards
Project Management: Dedicated to the Details
Our employees have the proven ability to take your project from concept to design to fabrication and field support. We begin the process with the end in mind, utilizing a consultative approach to get a clear picture of your desired end result.
Design and Engineering: Built Right, Every Time
Consistent design maintains similar look and feel across many different control platforms. This concept allows production, support staff, customer staff and end-users to be familiar with the controls panels even before they see it for the first time.
Software Development and Design
We develop and support custom software for expert control in the oil and gas industry. By using standardized and proprietary programming, we work with customers for their PLC needs, complete Centurion control and much more. Some of the software we utilize supports:
- PLC applications, using ANSI-C language and proprietary compilers for FW Murphy controllers
- PLC applications, using IEC 61131 PLC Ladder Logic and/or Function Block Diagram languages for use with Rockwell Automation, Siemens, GE and Schneider Electric controllers
- HMI visualization applications using M-VIEW series, Rockwell Automation FTView, Siemens WinCC, GE Proficy ME, Red Lion Crimson, Exor JMobile and Schneider Electric Vijeo Designer
- RTU communication applications using multiple protocol conversion drivers for Modbus, J1939, CAN, CCP, Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE and Schneider Electric supported products
Start-Up Assistance: Money Saved, Not Spent
In the oil & gas industry, start-ups are critical. Having the right personnel on site can save downtime and money by reducing lost production time. Downtime is expensive and can be minimized by having a Service Engineer provide the technical expertise needed for advanced troubleshooting and on-site modifications.
Troubleshooting: Extensive Knowledge When and Where You Need It
Equipment malfunctions can happen any time, day or night. So we provide 24-hour technical support to help get your equipment back up and running. Our support team is available by phone or on-site to answer your questions and assist with troubleshooting.
Training: Helping Your Team
Our dedicated team of Controls Engineers help your operators feel more comfortable with the system by spending time with them to go through the control system as well as basic troubleshooting tips.
FW Murphy Production Controls
Control Systems & Services
2151 Randon Dyer Road
Rosenberg, TX 77471 USA
tel. 281-633-4500 fax 281-633-4588
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: