BMD Liquid Level Controllers
The LC10 is a rugged, displacer-operated liquid level controller that is ideal for use on scrubbers, separators, heater treaters or anywhere else liquid level control is needed.
- Direct or reverse acting
- Both mounting and action are field reversible
- Available with easily replaceable snap or throttling pilot for pneumatic control
- Snap pilot available with soft seat option
- NACE option available for sour service
FW Murphy is the exclusive BMD distributor for new equipment packages.
The LC10’s industry-proven, force-balance design allows for control of gas/liquid as well as liquid/liquid interfaces.
It’s available with an easily replaceable snap or throttling pilot for pneumatic control. The snap pilot is available with a soft seat option that meets 40 CFR Part 60, Subpart 0000. SPDT and DPDT switches are available for electric control.
A wide variety of sizes and end connections are available as well as many different displacer arm lengths to fit any vessel configuration.
- Threaded: 1 1/2” and 2”
- Flanged: 2” to 8”
- Union: 4” and 5”
- Pressure Rating:
- Threaded: 6000 psi
- Flanged: Up to ANSI 2500 class
- Union: 1500 psi
- Temperature Range: -50° F to 400° F (-46° C to 204° C) (varies by material selections)
- Pilot Connections: 1/4” NPT
- Pilot Max Pressure: Limited by gauges
- Electric Switch Ratings:
- SPDT: 15 A @ 125, 250, 480 VAC
- DPDT: 10 A @ 125 VAC
- Body: A105, LF2 (low temp option), SST
- Body Trim: 303 stainless and 316 stainless (optional)
- Pilot Body: Aluminum
- Pilot Trim: 303 stainless
- Case: Aluminum
- Case Internals: 303 stainless
- Displacer: PVC (standard), acrylic, stainless
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: