BMD Level Controllers
The LC40 is a head pressure-operated level controller meant for use on atmospheric storage vessels.
- Switch option includes SPDT electric switch that can trigger at different heights for rising and falling level
- Adjustment knobs for zero offset as well as for span used to set different specific gravity fluids
FW Murphy is the exclusive BMD distributor for new equipment packages.
The LC40 can be used as an easy-to-read, real-time visual indicator showing the height of the liquid in a vessel or tank.
The LC40 senses the head pressure of the liquid in the vessel by means of a diaphragm. The pressure is then translated to height by means of the linkages in the unit. The fluid height is indicated by the position of the pointer on the height scale. As the pointer moves across the scale with rising liquid height, it triggers the switch.
- 2” NPT
- 2” grooved
- Scale Ranges Available: 0-16’, 0-24’, 0-30’
- Max Diaphragm Pressure: 25 psi
- Temperature Range: -20° F to 225° F (-28° C to 107° C) (varies by material selections)
- Electric Switch Ratings:
- SPDT: 5A @ 125, 250, 480 VAC
- 1/2A @ 125 VDC, 1/4 @ 250 VDC
- Case: Aluminum
- Inlet: Ductile iron, 316 SST
- Diaphragm: Buna, Viton®
- Electrical Connection:
- 1/2” female NPT
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: