BMD Pressure Pilots
The PC88 is a rugged, economical pressure control pilot. It can be used anywhere pressure control of high pressure gas is required.
- PC88 available as direct acting or reverse acting
- Action is field reversible
- NACE option available
FW Murphy is the exclusive BMD distributor for new equipment packages.
When using PC88 in conjunction with a control valve, it may serve as either a back pressure regulator or pressure reducing regulator. It can also be used to send a signal when the sense pressure goes above or falls below a given set point. The PC88 Direct functions by sensing a high-pressure signal and outputting a low-pressure signal when the high-pressure signal rises above the set point. The PC88 Reverse outputs a low-pressure signal when the high-pressure signal falls below the set point.
- Connections (Sense Pressure, Supply & Output Pressures): 1/4” female NPT
- Vent: 1/8” female NPT
- Temperature Range: -20° F to 400° F (-28° C to 204° C)
- Set Pressure Range: 75 to 1500 psi
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Body, Base and Bonnet: WCB steel
- Internals: Stainless steel
- Main Spring: Carbon steel
- Diaphragm: Nylon reinforced Buna, nylon reinforced Viton® (optional)
- Seals: Buna, Viton® (optional)
PC88 Reverse Dimensions
PC88 Direct Dimensions
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: