The RG10 pressure regulator is a high-pressure, direct-spring operated pressure regulator. Its heavy-duty design makes it ideal for high-pressure regulation in the oil and natural gas industry.
- Maximum inlet pressure of 1500 psi and outlet range of 27-500 psi
- High-pressure regulator may convert into relief valve
- NACE option is available for sour service
FW Murphy is the exclusive BMD distributor for new equipment packages.
The RG10’s typical applications include farm taps, first or second cut regulation, transmission to distribution and many other high-pressure processes.
- Sizes: 1” & 2”
- Connection: Female NPT, flanged
- Body Type: Globe
- Orifice Sizes: .125” (1/8”), .188” (3/16”), .25”, .375” (3/8”), .50”
- Temperature Range:
- 0° F to 300° F (-18° C to 149° C) Viton®
- -20° F to 180° F (-29° C to 82° C) Buna, nylon, neoprene
- Body Pressure Rating: 1500 psi
- Housing Pressure Rating:
- To prevent housing failure: 550 psi
- To prevent damage to internal parts: 200 psi above set point up to 550 psi max
- Weight: 1”–25 lbs, 2”– 30 lbs
- Body: WCB steel
- Housing and Spring Cover: WCB steel
- Orifice, Disk Holder and Shuttle: Brass, stainless (optional)
- Disk: Buna, Viton®, nylon
- Diaphragm: Neoprene, Viton® (optional)
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: