The RG20 is a direct spring-operated, pressure regulator. The RG20H is a high-pressure option that includes a steel housing and spring cover capable of handling pressures above 150 psi.
- Adjustable housing saves space during installation
- Designed for easy maintenance
- NACE option is available for sour service
FW Murphy is the exclusive BMD distributor for new equipment packages.
The RG20 can be used anywhere pressure regulation of natural gas, air or other gas is required. Its housing can be moved to one of four positions to save space during installation.
The RG20 is designed for easy maintenance by allowing access to the body without removing it from the line.
- Sizes: 1” & 2”
- Connection: Female NPT
- Body Type: Globe
- Orifice Sizes: .125” (1/8”), .188” (3/16”), .25”, .375” (3/8”), .50”
- Temperature Range: -20° F to 180° F (-29° C to 82° C)
- Body Pressure Rating: 2000 psi
- Body: WCB steel
- Housing and Spring Cover: Aluminum (RG20), WCB steel (RG20H)
- Orifice and Disk Holder: Aluminum, stainless (optional)
- Disk: Buna, Viton®, nylon
- Diaphragm: Buna, Viton® (optional)
- Weight: Approximate
- 1”: 6.5 lbs aluminum or 10 lbs steel
- 2”: 10.5 lbs aluminum or 14 lbs steel
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: