The RG30 is a compact, spring-operated regulator normally used to supply air or gas to pilots, positioners or other pneumatic controls.
- Internal relief to help maintain accurate downstream pressure
- Rugged aluminum housing construction with dual outlets
- Built-in micron filter
FW Murphy is the exclusive BMD distributor for new equipment packages.
The RG30 is an air set regulator.
- Connection: 1/4” NPT
- Temperature Range: -20° F to 180° F (-29° C to 82° C)
- Inlet Pressure Rating: 250 psi
- Output Ranges:
- 0 – 30 psi
- 0 – 60 psi
- 0 – 120 psi
- Body and Housing Material: Die-cast aluminum
RG30 Dimensions Inch (mm)
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: