Rich-Burn Air/Fuel Ratio Control System
The AFR-64R air/ fuel ratio controller monitors ambient changes, reacts with precision and diagnoses potential problems before they become costly.
- Fast, easy, low-cost installation
- Fits virtually any gas-fueled, carbureted, rich-burn engine – with (or without) a catalytic converter
- Comprehensive 38-fault diagnostics, including continuous oxygen sensor health monitoring
- Data plotting for easy, accurate troubleshooting
- Variable set-point for pre-catalyst and post-catalyst exhaust oxygen control – for real-time response to varying engine loads
- Up to 64 load-specific air/fuel set points to map your engine
- Catalyst temperature monitoring for catalyst over temperature protection
FW Murphy Production Controls offers support for all our products. If you are unable to find the product that you need, please call us at 918-957-1000.
A lot of control in a single package.
Emissions Compliance: The AFR-64R precisely tracks the air/fuel mix to maintain targeted emissions levels – regardless of variance in load, ambient air temperature or fuel composition.
Flexibility: The AFR-64R controller stores up to 64 load-specific air/fuel set points and automatically tracks engine load changes based on engine RPM and manifold air pressure.
Cost Savings: Pinpoint performance problems as soon as they occur – misfires, engine valve issues and more – to cut the costs of maintenance, downtime, labor and replacement parts.
Whether you need better emissions compliance, engine prognosis/diagnosis or trouble-free equipment life, the AFR-64R helps maximize the efficiency of the engine and its three-way catalytic converter.
- Windows-based platform compatible with most computers
- Software can be installed on laptop, PC or network
- Multiple valve control options
- Separate alarm and shut-down dry contact relays
- Pre-catalyst closed loop, exhaust oxygen feedback control
- Post-catalyst exhaust oxygen feedback; cascade control for fast, real-time adaptation to changing catalyst performance
- Drives up to two control banks for operation on V type engine configurations
- High-speed full authority butterfly fuel control valves for quick response time
- Full authority valve controls all engine fuel via system-controlled butterfly valve
- Trim fuel valve adds supplemental fuel to the air intake via system-controlled proportional fuel valve
- Full-color graphic display – enclosed
- RS-485/Modbus communications support (available)
- NEMA 12 enclosure without display, IP 66 enclosure with optional display
- 12 / 24 VDC Nominal
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here:
Note: Software, manuals and files for this product are only available on the Emissions Controls products extranet. (Assigned username and password required.)