Complete Control of Your Engine
Optimizing your engine’s performance and maintaining emission compliance is easier than ever with FW Murphy’s Engine Integrated Controls System. EICS combines many products into a complete integration package pre-calibrated specifically for your engine.
- OEM approach to an after-market application
- Two packages available: performance/efficiency package, optional emissions package (includes catalyst)
- One unit, three integrated functions – CD ignition, air/fuel control and electronic governing speed control
- Pre-calibrated and dyno-tested for specific engine models
- Advanced electronic air-fuel ratio control
- Lightning-fast response to engine speed/load variations and fuel quality changes
- FW Murphy’s IntelliSpark® ignition coils for expanded engine diagnostics and dynamic spark adjustment
- Graphical color user interface
- Data sharing via Modbus RS485
- Data logging
Existing EICS customers, please visit our EICS Support Page.
FW Murphy Production Controls offers support for all our products. If you are unable to find the product that you need, please call us at 918-957-1000.
EICS combines key components – ignition system (powered by FW Murphy’s IntelliSpark® ignition technology), air/fuel control, speed governing, interface and diagnostics, sensors, harnesses, catalyst and engine control unit (ECU) – in one package, saving you money and man-hours associated with the installation and setup of separate engine components.
The EICS has been pre-configured for your convenience, ensuring your engine will run at optimum performance without the need for manual field adjustments. Its D-EPR valve accommodates wide variations in fuel composition and speed/load ranges, maintaining efficiency with load following technology for even the toughest gas lift applications.
In addition, the EICS eliminates the need for pretest site visits by maintaining emissions – saving you time and money. With EICS you can be certain your site will pass required testing, like Quad J testing, without the need for pretesting to get dialed in.
- Integrated system = simplified installation compared to separate components
- Integrated approach makes more advanced diagnostics possible
- No more setup of generic boxes – EICS is engine specific
- No more dialing in – it’s pre-calibrated
- Optimization of your engine’s performance
- Maintains emissions compliance between testing – no tweaking necessary
- Eliminates magneto failures and premature spark plug changes
- Reduces engine failure diagnostic time
- Reduces costs associated with the engine’s operation
Available for These Engine Models
- Arrow VRG330 and VRG330CF
- Caterpillar G3300 Series
- Caterpillar G3406
- Cummins G5.9
- Cummins G8.3
- Cummins KTA19GC (380 & 420 HP)
- Waukesha* 7042GU & 7042GSI
- Waukesha* 5794GSI
- Waukesha* 7044GSI
Kits are available with magneto conversion for older engines.
Kits are also available with shielded ignition components.
* Contact your FW Murphy sales representative for any details and how to purchase.
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here:
Note: Software, manuals and files for this product are only available on the Emissions Controls products extranet. (Assigned username and password required.)
- Basic Setup – Introduction to the Basic Setup of EICS using the display and how to navigate through the various pages.
- Ajuste Básico – Introducción al ajuste básico del EICS utilizando el display y cómo navegar a través de varias páginas.
- Warnings and Shutdown – Working with warning and shutdown screens in EICS.
- Alarmas y Paros – Trabajando con las pantallas de alarmas y paros en el EICS.
- Speed Governing Auto Pressure – Overview on updating or changing your Speed Governing Auto Pressure in EICS.
- Presión Automática por Control de Velocidad – Actualización o cambio de la Presión Automática por Control de Velocidad en el EICS.
- Timing & Verification – Changing timing and verification for your engine with EICS.
- Tiempo y Verificación – Cambiando el tiempo y la verificación para su motor con el EICS.