BMD Glass Liquid Level Gauges
The LG20 Glass Liquid Level Gauge is a rugged flat glass gauge for mid-range pressure temperature applications.
- Tempered glass conforms to BS3463, DIN 7081. All parts ASTM grade and listed in ANSI 31.3
- Gauges hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times the rated pressure at 100° F (38° C)
- Recessed gasket seat in chamber and cover prevents leaks often caused by shifting gaskets
- Liquid-Gas or Liquid-Liquid Interface Applications: Available in reflex or transparent styles to satisfy all application requirements
- Wetted parts conform to NACE MR-01-75 specifications for sour gas service
FW Murphy is the exclusive BMD distributor for new equipment packages.
The LG20 Glass Liquid Level Gauge’s standard construction includes a solid one-piece chamber machined from carbon steel with covers, toughened glass and chrome-molybdenum bolts and nuts. All metal parts are rustproofed. Recessed gasket seat prevents movement and ensures leak-free service.
- Connections: 1/2” FNPT top-bottom connections
- Pressure/Temperature Ratings: Refer to bulletin
- Gauge Length/Weight (Refer to bulletin): Gauge sections are available in 3-9 standard glass sizes. For longer size requirements, multiple units can be constructed with multiple vision slots in a continuous solid bar chamber.
- Construction Materials:
- Liquid Chamber: Carbon steel
- Cover: Carbon steel
- Bolts and Nuts: Plated carbon steel
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: