Designed for gas compressor scrubbers, the DVU Series can be used to dump any liquids compatible with its materials of construction. These pneumatically controlled dump valves pair with FW Murphy’s level controllers, feature a soft seat valve and manual valve operator.
- For separators/scrubbers to 2000 psi (13.8 MPa) [138 bar] working pressure
- Can dump any liquids compatible with its materials of construction
- Hex union allows plug-and-seat replacement without piping removal
- Operates on 30–70 psi (207–483 kPa) [2.07–4.83 bar] control pressure
FW Murphy Production Controls offers support for all our products. If you are unable to find the product that you need, please call us at 918-957-1000.
The DVU Series features pneumatically controlled dump valves. The valves open and close automatically by pneumatic control from an FW Murphy level controller and dump valve operator. Diaphragm actuated, the DVU series dump valves operate at 30–70 psi (207–483 kPa) [2.07–4.83 bar] and up to 2000 psi (13.8 MPa) [138 bar] vessel pressure (depending on the model).
A key benefit of this design is a hex union that provides the ability to replace the seat without removing the valve from piping.
Designed for gas compressor scrubbers, the DVU Series can be used to dump any liquids compatible with its materials of construction.
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 250°F (-34.4 to +121°C)
- Valve Operating Pressure:
- Maximum Working Pressure:
- DVU150 and DVU175: 1800 psi (12.4 MPa) [124 bar]
- DVU2105: 500 psi (3.44 MPa) [34 bar]
- DVU2115: 1500 psi (10.3 MPa) [103 bar]
- DVU2120: 2000 psi (13.8 MPa) [138 bar]
- Shipping Weights:
- DVU150 and DVU175: 9 lbs. (4 kg)
- DVU150SS and DVU175SS: 9 lbs. (4 kg)
- DVU2105, DVU2115, DVU2120: 14 lbs. (6.4 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 12 in. (203 x 203 x 305 mm)
- Wetted Parts:
- Standard Models:
- Body/Union Nut: 12L14 Carbon Steel, Electroless Nickel plated
- Stem: ANSI 303 SS
- Stuffing Box: ANSI 303 SS
- Seat: ANSI 303 SS
- Plug/Seal: ANSI 303 SS / 95 Durometer Urethane
- Stainless Steel Models:
- Body/Union Nut: ANSI 316 SS
- Stem: ANSI 316 SS
- Stuffing Box: ANSI 316 SS
- Seat: ANSI 316 SS
- Plug/Seal: ANSI 316 SS / 95 Durometer Urethane
- Standard Models:
DVU 150 and 175 Models
DVU 2105, 2115 and 2120 Models
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here:
DVU Selection Guide – The DVU Selection Guide selects the appropriate dump valve model for the user using a series of calculations. This calculation is obtained after the user inputs application information such as diameter of vessel, duration of dump cycle, vessel pressure and pressure at outlet of DVU.